MitoXcell Strawberry Truffles
FOR THE CHOCOLATE:
3 tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
¼ cup coconut oil (measure after melting)
¼ cup MitoXcell Superfood Blend
2-3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
FOR THE FILLING:
1 cup coconut butter
1 cup sliced strawberries
2 tbsp maple syrup
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL STRAWBERRY TRUFFLES
1. In a food processor, mix the filling ingredients together very well.
2. Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, drop small balls of the filling onto a lined baking sheet. If the filling seems too soft, stick it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Stick the baking sheet in the freezer to firm up.
4. While the balls are firming up, mix the milk, coconut oil, MitoXcell and maple syrup.
5. Working quickly, using two forks, roll the balls into the chocolate and place them back onto the lined baking sheet.
6. Stick the finished balls back in the freezer to firm up. It should take about 30 to 60 minutes.