MitoXcell Shamrock Brownie Bars
2 Tablespoons MitoXcell Superfood Blend
1 cup almonds
1 cup pitted dates, soaked in water for 1-2 hours
½ cup shredded coconut
Minty Green Filling
1 ripe avocado
1 ripe banana
3 Tablespoons Coconut oil (melted)
4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
6 drops Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil*
½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Sea Salt
Icing on Top
4 Tablespoons MitoXcell Superfood Blend
3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil- Melted
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL SHAMROCK BROWNIE BARS
You will need:
8 X 8 brownie/ cake pan, lined with parchment paper that hangs over on two sides
1. Pulse and blend all crust ingredients in a food processor until a loose ball forms.
2. Press the crust evenly into the prepared pan and chill while you prepare the minty green layer.
3. Process Avocado, banana, 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, 4 tablespoons maple syrup, peppermint essential oil, vanilla, and salt in food processor until smooth and green.
4. Pour mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly. Cover and place pan in the freezer while you prepare the “icing”.
5. In a small bowl, combine MitoXcell Superfood Blend and 3 tablespoons maple syrup with a whisk or fork.
6. Pour in remaining 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil and stir until smooth and no longer lumpy.
7. Remove pan from freezer and quickly pour icing over top and spread evenly with a rubber spatula until the green is covered with the icing layer.
8. Let harden for a few minutes, then cover with plastic wrap and return to freezer for at least 2 hours.
9. To serve, lift paper from pan and place on a cutting board. Slice evenly into bars and serve to your favorite leprechauns.
10. Store any remaining bars in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one week.