MitoXcell Raw Bliss Balls
- 2 teaspoons hemp protein
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 5 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- coconut flour for rolling (optional)
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL RAW BLISS BALLS
- Grind almond and flax seeds with a nut mill or high powdered food processor (or alternatively if you don't have a grinder you can purchase pre-ground versions).
- Add all ingredients into a small mixing bowl and then mix together thoroughly using the back of a spoon and a downward pressing motion. Keep pressing and mixing until everything is moist and evenly combined. This may take a minute or two, so do stay with it.
- Divide into seven teaspoon sized parts and roll into balls (either with or without the extra coconut flour to roll in as preferred).
- Pop in the fridge or enjoy immediately any time of the day.