MitoXcell Raspberry Pudding
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- small handful of raspberries
- 1 tsp cacao nibs (optional)
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL RASPBERRY PUDDING
- Add the chia seeds and MitoXcell to the milk and leave out on the side for 30 minutes then stir well and place in the fridge overnight (it needs a good 12 hours in there). Give it a quick stir before you go to bed too!
- Remove from fridge and stir, the mixture should have thickened overnight, then stir in the honey.
- Divide the mixture between two bowls and sprinkle over the rasperries and cacao nibs, serve immediately.