MitoXcell Pineapple Pops
Our MitoXcell Pineapple Pops are the perfect combination of sweet, salty, and a hint of spice!
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 24 chunks
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
HOT TO MAKE MITOXCELL PINEAPPLE POPS
- Thread a short skewer (4 or 6 inches) through each pineapple chunk and put in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it with the MitoXcell Superfood Blend, maple syrup, and cayenne powder to make the chocolate.
- Take the pineapples out of the freezer and dip in chocolate, covering about halfway.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Enjoy immediately or pop them back in the freezer until ready to serve.