These yummy MitoXcell Peppermint Stix are the perfect blend of mint and chocolate! Perfect for any holiday and right for any occasion, these peppermint treats are perfect to snack on when you're on the go. Feeling a little low on energy? No problem. These are great if you need a little boost while you're on the move.
6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
4 tablespoons MitoXcell Superfood Blend
4 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons raw honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon peppermint extract
pinch of salt
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
½ cup pecans
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL PEPPERMINT STIX
1. In a large bowl stir together the coconut oil, cacao powder, almond butter, honey, vanilla, peppermint extract and salt
2. Heat the mixture slowly on low heat over simmering water (double boiler) for 5 to 10 minutes until all ingredients are combined.
3. Chop the pecans in a food processor
4. Add the chopped pecans and shredded coconut to the melted chocolate mixture and stir together.
5. Pour in a 7x5-inch dish lined with parchment paper.
6. Freeze until chocolate is set then cut into sticks. Store in airtight container in freezer.