MitoXcell Peppermint Cups
For the minty filling:
1/2 cup coconut butter
2 Tbsp coconut oil
4 Tbsp honey
1/4 tsp peppermint oil
For the Top:
1/4 cup MitoXcell Superfood Blend
1/3 cup coconut oil
1-1/2 tbsp honey
1/4-1/2 tsp peppermint oil
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL PEPPERMINT CUPS
1. Line a mini muffin tin with 12 liners and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine coconut butter, coconut oil, honey, and peppermint oil.
3. Stir until smooth and divide evenly between muffin liners and place in the freezer for an hour to harden.
4. Make the chocolate layer by combining the MitoXcell, coconut oil, and honey in a pan over medium heat until smooth. You just want to warm it through and makes sure there are no lumps, don’t boil it or heat it too long.
5. Turn off the heat and add the peppermint oil.
6. Take the muffin tin out of the freezer and spoon the chocolate mixture on top.
7. Place back in the freezer for 30 minutes or until completely hard. Store in a bag or glass dish in the fridge or freezer.