MitoXcell Peanut Pretzel Energy Bites
For the bites:
1½ cups rolled oats
1½ cups pretzels
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup chia seeds
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup coconut oil, softened
¼ cup agave
For the chocolate dip:
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup MitoXcell Superfood Blend
2 tbsp agave nectar
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL PEANUT PRETZEL ENERGY BITES
1. Pulse the oats and pretzels through a food processor (one ingredient at a time) to get a more uniform chopped texture.
2. Mix all ingredients together until combined.
3. Shape into balls.
4. Chill in the fridge or freezer for 20-30 minutes.
5. Mix together the ingredients for the chocolate dip.
6. Pull the balls out of the fridge and dip half in the chocolate.
7. Set on parchment paper and refrigerate for another 5 mins.