MitoXCell Peanut Butter Cups
In need of a good peanut butter chocolate pick-me-up? Satisfy your craving with delicious MitoXCell Peanut Butter Cups!
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Mitoxcell Superfood Blend
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Justin's Peanut Butter
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- Mix the coconut oil, MitoXcell Superfood Blend, vanilla, maple syrup, and sea salt together in a bowl to make the raw chocolate.
- Pour a small amount of chocolate (1-2 teaspoons) into a candy mold to create the bottom.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes until completely firm.
- Place a small dollop of peanut butter onto the center of each cup.
- If your peanut butter isn't completely solid, place the tray back in the freezer for a few minutes to solidify.
- Add more raw chocolate to each cup until it is filled to the top. Place back in the freezer for another 5-10 minutes until solid.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.