What's better than a nice warm slice of pumpkin bread? Adding MitoXcell to it! Our MitoXcell Paleo Pumpkin Bread is just in time for the holidays. Yum!
½ pound pumpkin, sliced
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon lemon zest
2 tablespoons coconut oil
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons MitoXcell Superfood Blend
1 ½ cup almond flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place the pumpkin in a microwave safe dish and cover with plastic wrap tightly.
3. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
4. Transfer cooked pumpkin to a blender or a food processor and puree. Add the eggs, honey, coconut oil, lemon zest and cinnamon and puree until smooth.
5. Add the almond flour and baking powder and combine. Divide the mixture between 2 bowls. Stir the MitoXcell into the mixture in one of the bowls.
6. Line loaf pan (8.5 x 4.5”) with baking paper. Place alternate spoonfuls of the chocolate and pumpkin batters into the prepared pan.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Use a toothpicks to test readiness. Leave to cool in the pan before serving.