MitoXcell Paleo Freezer Fudge
2 cups almond butter
2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup MitoXcell Superfood Blend
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL PALEO FREEZER FUDGE
1. Line an 8X8 inch baking dish with plastic wrap, allowing the plastic to hang over the sides for easy removal.
2. In a large bowl combine almond butter and coconut oil until they are well incorporated.
3. Add in MitoXcell, maple syrup, sea salt, vanilla, and cinnamon and mix until you have a smooth, dark mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and cover with plastic.
5. Freeze for at least an hour to allow it to set. When you are ready to serve, remove from the freezer and slice into cubes.