1 cup water
3 tablespoons red can gelatin
3 tablespoons MitoXcell Superfood Blend
a few drops stevia (or 2-3 tablespoon maple syrup or honey)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL MARSHMALLOWS
1. Place the 3 tbsp gelatin into the bowl of a stand mixer along with 1/2 cup water.
Mix together. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
Have the whisk attachment standing by. **you could use a hand mixer for this
2. Heat up 1/2 cup water over medium high heat in small saucepan.
3. Begin to heat the water. Add in MitoXcell Superfood Blend. Whisk together.
4. Once the water reaches just about boil temperature immediately remove from the heat.
5. Turn the mixer on low speed and, while running, slowly pour the hot water/MitoXcell mixture down the side of the bowl into the gelatin mixture.
6. Once you have added all of the water, add in vanilla extract and liquid stevia if desired, and increase the speed to medium-high.
7. Beat at medium-high for 1-2 minutes then increase speed to high.
8. Continue to whip until the mixture becomes slightly thick, approximately 8-10 minutes.
9. While the mixture is whipping prepare the pans as follows:
We used a bread loaf pan. You can use anything you like. Lightly grease your pan with some coconut oil (which is what we do). You could put down wax paper instead if you wanted.
10. Once your marshmallow mixture is starting to look like it has some body to it (almost forming peaks), pour the mixture into the prepared pan, using a spatula for spreading.
11. Allow the marshmallows to sit uncovered for a few hours.
12. Once marshmallows have set for a few hours you can start to cut into desired shapes using a sharp knife.
13. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.