MitoXcell Ice Cream
With the heat of summer bearing down on us, ice cream is calling to us from every aisle of the grocery store. We found a way to get your daily dose of MitoXcell in a delicious, health-conscious, yet also crave-worthy way. This MitoXcell Ice Cream recipe can be made as a standard chocolate or bumped up to chocolate-mint-chip with just two more ingredients. The best part is, you don't need an ice cream maker, just a blender or NutriBullet!
Simple ingredients, fast prep time, and fantastic flavor!
- 1 14 oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Plus 1 Tablespoon MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
FOR MINT CHIP VARIATION
- 6 drops Food Grade Peppermint Essential oil (make sure it's edible, we used 'Young Living' brand)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, coarsest chopped
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL ICE CREAM
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust the flavor to your taste, then transfer to a freezer-safe container. If you are making the mint-chip variety, drop essential oil in and stir in chopped chocolate chips
- Place in the freezer for 4-6 hours, or until firm
- If your ice cream gets too firm in the freezer, allow it to thaw at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.