MitoXcell Honey Sesame Bites
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL HONEY SESAME BITES
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Taste to see if it is sweet enough for you. If not, add more honey.
- Roll into little balls and then roll the balls in sesame seeds, MitoXcell, hemp seeds or even coconut sugar. Whatever you want.
- Alternatively you can press the mixture into a baking dish to make a fudge.
- Store in refrigerator/freezer