MitoXcell Dipped Watermelon
- Fresh watermelon cut into triangles
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup
- MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp raw agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL DIPPED WATERMELON
- Let watermelon slices chill in refrigerator while you make the chocolate mixture.
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted coconut oil, MitoXcell, agave nectar, and vanilla until thick and smooth.
- Dip the tips of the watermelon slices into the chocolate allowing excess chocolate to drip off before placing on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Repeat with all the watermelon slices.