MitoXcell Crunch Bars
Our MitoXcell Crunch Bars are a great way to eat healthy without compromising on taste!
- 4 cups rice cereal
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL CRUNCH BARS
- Line a baking pan with wax paper and set aside.
- Place all ingredients for bars except rice cereal into a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add rice cereal and stir until well coated.
- Transfer chocolate-coated rice cereal to prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- Place pan in freezer for 10-15 mins to set.
- While the bars are hardening, mix the topping ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour chocolate topping over bars and put back into freezer until set.
- Remove and slice into desired bar size.