MitoXcell Covered Bananas
We're going bananas over this healthy treat! MitoXcell Covered Bananas is the perfect treat for a hot summer day. So, get 'em while they're cold!
- 2-3 bananas
- 2 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 2 tbsp MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- handful of almonds
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL COVERED BANANAS
- Peel and halve bananas.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each half.
- Place on a lined cookie sheet or plate and freeze for two hours.
- Melt almond butter with 1 tbsp coconut oil in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until mixed well.
- Pour the mixture over the frozen bananas.
- Pop the coated bananas back in the freezer.
- Crush almonds, leave aside to be used as a topping after MitoXcell Superfood Blend coating,
- Melt 2 tbsp of coconut oil in the microwave for 10 seconds. Stir in MitoXcell Superfood Blend and maple syrup Mix well.
- Pour mixture over frozen bananas,
- Immediately sprinkle with crushed almonds before it sets.
- Chill them in the freezer for an extra 10 mins.