MitoXcell Cherry Chia Pudding Parfait
- 4 Tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey (or Agave Nectar)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond extract
- 30 sweet Cherries (pitted and cut in half)
- 1/3 cup sliced raw almonds
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL CHERRY CHIA PUDDING PARFAIT
- In a small mixing bowl combine chia seeds, water, coconut milk, honey, MitoXcell, and almond extract.
- Stir to combine and ensure all seeds are in the liquid and not up the sides of the bowl.
- Leave in fridge to thicken for 30 minutes or up to one hour.
- While it thickens pit and cut cherries into quarters, set aside.
- In 4 small parfait glasses layer ingredients: pudding, cherries, almonds and repeat until full. Serve and enjoy!