MitoXcell Brownie Bites
If you're looking for a delicious treat that's vegan & gluten-free, these brownie bites are perfect!
- 1 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 1/2 cups dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL BROWNIE BITES
- Place 1 cup walnuts and almonds in food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add the MitoXcell Superfood Blend and sea salt and pulse to combine. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Add the dates to the food processor and process until small bits remain. Remove and set aside.
- Add nut and MitoXcell mixture back into food processor. While processing, add small handfuls of the date pieces.
- Process until a dough consistency is achieved, adding more dates if the mixture does not hold together when squeezed in your hand. You may not use all the dates.
- Add the brownie mixture to a small parchment lined 8x8 dish and before pressing, add remaining 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts and cacao nibs and toss to combine and evenly distribute. Then press down with hands until it is flat and firm.
- Lift parchment paper to remove brownies from dish and use hands to slightly squeeze in the sides to create a smaller square - this will make the brownies slightly thicker and more dense. Transfer back to dish and place in freezer or fridge to chill for 10-15 minutes before cutting into 12 even squares.