MitoXcell Banana Chia Parfait
Life can get pretty busy and putting together on-the-go snacks can be a little inconvenient. That's why we, here at MitoXcell, have taken the measures to give you some easy-to-make recipes that take very little time. Get yourself through the week with our MitoXcell Banana Chia Parfait!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1 tbsp MitoXcell Superfood Blend
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL BANANA CHIA PARFAIT
- Put one banana and chia seeds in a bowl and mash together with a fork until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and milk. Mix together until all lumps are gone.
- Divide the mixture in half. Cover one and place in fridge.
Add agave and MitoXcell to other half. Mix well and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Place banana slices against glass. Fill the bottom third of glass with Mito chia and the second third with vanilla chia and then Mito chia again.