MitoXcell Avocado Peppermint Bars
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup honey
- 6 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- sprinkle of sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 Cup MitoXcell Superfood Blend
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE MITOXCELL AVOCADO PEPPERMINT BARS
Mint Layer Instructions
- Line a 8×8 inch baking dish with foil.
- Place all ingredients in high powered blender or a food processor.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Smooth mixture into prepared dish and stick in the freezer while you make the chocolate layer.
Chocolate Layer Instructions
- In small saucepan, melt coconut oil and honey over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chilled bottom layer and return to the freezer for about 15 minutes, or until the chocolate layer is hardened.
- Remove from foil and cut into bars.
- Store covered in the freezer.