1.What is MitoXcell? It is a vegan, minimally processed, organic, and natural supplement that strengthens mitochondria. Dr. Perkins’ research revealed that the formula blend in MitoXcell combines to strengthen mitochondria.
2.How does MitoXcell work? MitoXcell strengthens and increases your cell's mitochondria because of it's high flavonoid content. Flavonoids are antioxidants, which are found in certain fruits and vegetables, that increase the body’s endurance.
3. Can’t I just buy all these ingredients on my own and mix it myself? Yes, you can go buy the unique ingredients but the exact formula is perfectly proportioned (tested and proved) to maximize the effects of each of the ingredients as they work together in your body.
4. Can I take more MitoXcell than my daily dosage? Yes, although taking more than your daily recommended dosage won't result in increased performance. MitoXcell works on a bell curve, at the top of the peak the MitoXcell formula will work at its best providing your body with optimal benefits.
5.How do I know MitoXcell is working for me? After two to three weeks of DAILY consumption, you will notice improved energy and you may feel increased endurance. After one or two more weeks, you will notice other results such as, better sleep, faster recovery, and overall better health.
6. How long does it take for MitoXcell to work? It varies from person to person, but your body replenishes your mitochondria from month to month.
7. How will MitoXcell help the endurance athlete? Mitochondria generate most of the ATP that your body uses for all functions and for energy. MitoXcell test subjects measured post-exercise recovery heart rate and a majority of them significantly improved their recovery heart rate after taking MitoXcell.
8. Does MitoXcell have Magnesium? Our cold pressed raw cacao contains magnesium, magnesium helps build bones, enables nerves to function, and is essential to the production of energy from food.
9. Can MitoXcell substitute for exercise? MitoXcell is a way to safely enhance your mitochondria. MitoXcell is what exercise physiologists call an exercise mimetic; meaning that it mimics the effects of exercise at the cellular level and thus can be a substitute for exercise, especially for those who can not exercise due to illness, injury, etc.
10. Where is MitoXcell made? MitoXcell is made in the USA from high-quality, USDA-inspected products.
11. What are mitochondria? Mitochondria are known as the powerhouse of the cell. They create and burn metabolic energy, thus speeding up your metabolism. The more mitochondria you have, and the healthier they are, the more efficient and healthy your body becomes.
12. Can I heat MitoXcell? MitoXcell should be kept at room temperature. In order to maintain the benefits of all the ingredients, we recommend it be kept 100˚ Fahrenheit (38˚ Celsius) or less.
13. What other health benefits come from MitoXcell? MitoXcell has an abundance of dietary fiber and iron. Dietary fiber normalizes bowel movements, lowers cholesterol levels, helps control blood sugar levels, and aiding in achieving healthy weight. Iron helps metabolize proteins and plays a role in the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells. Also, iron helps fight off the eradication of different cause of fatigue. Iron provides life-giving oxygen to organ systems through its role in red blood cell production.