Cinco de MitoXcell Mexican Chocolate Milk
Mayan warriors drank rich, dark, and decadent chocolate drinks to help them rule the day and conquer their battles. Thousand of years later, we still have their recipe for fueling up our bodies and achieving our goals. Celebrate this holiday with this Cinco de MitoXcell Mexican Chocolate Milk.
- 12 ounces Coconut Milk (or Almond milk)
- 1 ½ teaspoons MitoXcell Superfood Blend (or your recommended daily dosage)
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pinch of Chipotle Chile Powder OR Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar
- ½ cup of ice cubes
How to make Cinco de MitoXcell Mexican Chocolate Milk:
(If you use protein powder, you can add it here too, just increase amount of milk by 4 ounces)
Pour all ingredients in a blender bottle or blender, and blend until smooth.
Drink and be better, stronger, and faster! Viva mas con MitoXcell!